This article will cover the process of creating an appointment membership that can be added to a client’s profile. This will allow you to set the membership price, location access, location sale & tax, and more for your appointment services!
In this article, we will cover:
Creating an Appointment Membership
This will allow you to create multi-session pricing which will then be able to be added to an Client's profile.
- Select Appointments
- Select Pricing
- Select New Membership Template in the Top Right Corner
- Set the Service, Duration, and Number of Sessions for the Membership Template you are creating.
- The Name of the Membership Template will Auto-Generate based on your selection, you are always able to adjust this as you see fit.
- Scroll to the Pricing Section
- Set the Membership Price for the Total Number of Sessions within this Template
- Select the Revenue Category
- If you have questions on why you would adjust the Revenue Category - Using Revenue Categories
- Select whether or not to Auto-Renew the Membership
- Please Note: Enabling auto-renew will only renew an Appointments membership for the same price after the client runs of sessions within the expiration period. If the client does not use all sessions within the expiration period, the membership will not auto-renew.
- Set the Expiration Period of this Membership
- Set up the Location Access
- If you have multiple locations, this will offer a drop-down to set which locations this particular service is available for.
- Set up the Location of Sale & Tax
- Select if this should be offered on the Online Sales Portal
- Select if a Contract should be associated with this Membership
- Select Save
Repeat as Needed
- Related article: Booking Appointments
- Tips: Wodify Blueprint Course: Getting started with Wodify Appointments 3.0 (Webinar)
If you need any additional assistance with Creating an Appointment Membership, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via Priority Live Chat in your admin account (Promote only).